16.119 Museum Computer Network conference, Toronto, 9/02

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 02:51:14 EDT

             Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:36:01 +0100
             From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>
             Subject: MCN Conference: Sept 4-7, Toronto

    News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
    from across the Community

    2002 Museum Computer Network Annual Conference
    with the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
    In It for the Long Haul - Programs That Go the Distance
    September 4-7, 2002: Toronto, Canada

    ============================================================== NINCH-Announce is an announcement listserv, produced by the National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH). The subjects of announcements are not the projects of NINCH, unless otherwise noted; neither does NINCH necessarily endorse the subjects of announcements. We attempt to credit all re-distributed news and announcements and appreciate reciprocal credit.

    For questions, comments or requests to un-subscribe, contact the editor: <mailto:david@ninch.org> ============================================================== See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at <http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>. ==============================================================