14.0474 call for comments on an Assessment Guide

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 11/05/00

             Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 14:52:13 +0000
             From: "Charles T. (\"Tom\") Davis" <davisct@appstate.edu>
             Subject: Re: IT Assessment Guide at Appalachian State University
    Over a year ago, I posted a request to the list asking for input regarding IT
    Assement policies.  I wish to thank all who supplied us some initial input.
    Many requested that I post the results of our committee's work.  I am happy to
    do so. The draft report that was submitted to our Vice-chancellor for Academic
    Affairs may be viewed at:
    http://www1.appstate.edu/~davisct/papers/IT_Report/ITReport_Index.htm .
    Any reponses would be most welcome since our committee will have an
    opportunity to incorporate suggestions into the final draft. Send them to me
    Charles T. Davis