13.0418 NEXT 1.0 conference

From: Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.virginia.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 06:38:35 CUT

             Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:34:10 +0000
             From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni-dortmund.de>
             Subject: New Extension of Existing Technologies

    Dear Scholars,

    [Following info RE: NEXT 1.0 Conference is fowarded by Arun via
    Association of Internet Researchers Community --Hi, in this conference
    Monika Fleischmann and Michael Joyce are also speaking..with other great

    >If you or someone you know is interested in attending the NEXT 1.0
    >conference as a viewer/attendee, please fill out the form here:
    > <http://www.media.kau.se/next/registration.html>
    >Information about speakers, artworks and events will be appearing on our
    >site in the next little while:
    > <http://www.media.kau.se/next/NEXT.html>

    The Conference themes are -Creative Content for Interactive NewMedia,
    Virtual Connected Communities and Storytelling.

    Some of the great invited speakers are:-

    Monika Fleischmann and Wolfgang Strauss

    Steve Jones

    Perry Hoberman --an Virtual Reality artist

    Michael Joyce

    Kind Regards
    Arun Tripathi