12.0203 applied linguistics conference

Thu, 17 Sep 1998 06:57:44 +0100 (BST)

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:48:22 +0100
From: BU Conference on Language Development
Subject: BU Conference 1998

November 6, 7 and 8, 1998

The 1998 Conference will be held at Boston University in the
George Sherman Union. This announcement includes a
preliminary schedule of talks and electronic registration materials.
To receive electronic copies of the Conference program, general
and travel information, and the registration form, send a blank
message to "info@louis-xiv.bu.edu". This information is also
available on our web page at:

Please feel free to contact the Conference Office at (617) 353-
3085, or e-mail at langconf@louis-xiv.bu.edu if you have any

Please note that hotel prices continue to rise. We have secured a
few blocks of rooms at conference rates, and have found a travel
agent and consolidator who can help you find the lowest prices.
Their names and numbers are included at the end of this
announcement. For more details, see our web page or send email to

If you are on our mailing list you should receive this information
by surface mail sometime before September 25.

[material deleted]

Humanist Discussion Group