6.0418 Fellowships for CALL (1/190
Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 15 Dec 1992 00:10:26 EST
Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0418. Tuesday, 15 Dec 1992.
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 92 11:41:08 -0500
From: email@example.com (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Faculty fellowships for CALL & F.L. methodology
The Dartmouth College-Dana Foundation Collaborative will take place on the
campus of Dartmouth College from June 21 to August 12, 1993.
Goal: to improve the teaching of language and culture in the United States.
* collaboration on computer-assisted and video language instruction projects;
* collaboration with colleagues from Dartmouth and from other four-year
liberal arts institutions;
* educational theories seminar conducted by Professor John Rassias;
* immediate opportunity to implement newly acquired methdology;
* publication of individual and collaborative efforts.
Eligibility: applicants must be full-time faculty at private, four-year
institutions located in the United States of America.
Contact: John Rassias, 6071 Wentworth Hall, Dartmouth College, Hanover,
NH 03755-3526. Or by E-mail: Mary_Bachman@mac.dartmouth.edu.
Deadline for applications: January 31, 1993.